Thursday, September 6, 2012

An Afternoon of Baking

Mmmm, can't you smell the yumminess?!
 So first I wanted to make these monster 'magic' cookies. It looked super easy for the girls to help out with. It was and to top it off they are extremely yummy. I found them here.

When I turn on the oven and heat up the house in the middle of summer, I try to bake more than one thing. I went ahead and whipped up these really easy muffins for the freezer (and probably tomorrow's breakfast). We love how moist and healthy these are. They use applesauce, a bannana and ground flax seeds to make it gluten free. I don't have flax seeds, so I replaced that with regular flour since we don't have any allergies to gluten. I found this recipe here.

Who could turn down a muffin with mini m&m's on it?? Not me! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment